Corporate Event EntertainmentLive music at your function can create a welcoming atmosphere, help put your guests at ease, and make your event feel extra special.
Arco String Quartet provides a professional, personal service from start to finish to provide your guests with a memorable experience.
Before your corporate event
- Timely and efficient communication by telephone and email to fit in around you
- Experienced – we have worked with professional PR companies, public sector organisations and private companies to provide a tailored, individual service
- Guidance on choosing appropriate music
- Professional invoicing
On the day
- Suitable music from a wide selection, to provide something for everyone
- Reliability: we have never had to cancel or been late for an event in our 8 year history
- A professional approach and appearance
- Arrival times 30 minutes in advance, so that you can relax knowing we are ready to play as soon as your guests arrive
- High quality live music
- Amplification of our acoustic sound if required for the space/number of guests
- Travel to functions all around the North East
Previous corporate events have included
Product launches • Balls • Graduation ceremonies • Premises openings • Client entertainment • Retirements dos • Annual dinners • Awards ceremonies
Discuss your corporate event today
We don’t need any special equipment and will bring everything we need with us (except for chairs!)
We do not normally need any power sockets or amplifiers. However, if your event is in a very large space or for a lot of people you may like us to use amplification to make sure everyone can hear us. If this is the case we can either bring our own equipment or use the PA system provided for the event, if there is one.
If a space is particularly dark we have small battery-operated lights which we can easily use.
How do we book and when do we pay?
To book please get in touch to check our availability and discuss your requirements. We will then invoice you for the deposit of £100, which secures the date for you. The balance is due 1 month before the event. Alternatively you can pay the full amount on booking. Payment can be made by bank transfer or cheque.
During busy periods, such as the summer months, we can become booked up early so we recommend that you book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. However, it is always worth checking with us as we do sometimes have availability up to 1 week before events.
We like to play as continuously as possible (where appropriate) to give you and your guests uninterrupted background music. If booked for 2 hours or more we may take a short break. Wherever possible we will try to fit this in around your event, for example during speeches, presentations or announcements.
What happens if one of the players is ill on the day?
We have a database of ‘back-up’ players who can stand in if a player is unavailable on the day of your event through accident or illness – we would still play the same music and you would receive the same high standard. We have never missed or cancelled an event owing to illness or any other reason.